La Petite Social Media Plan
Instagram has over 400 Million users and Facebook has over 1.71 Billion. That's an endless pool of potential customers! Obviously, we will be targeting locals in Brea, but likes and shares from around the globe will lend authority and increase visibility for La Petite.
Objective: Develop a strong brand voice, increase online customer traffic, sell more products, create awareness of your physical business via linking La Petite’s website and address to your bio-- all in order to convert followers into clients.
Getting Started: I will set up all the accounts (which I could do on site or remotely) and send everything to you for preview prior to publishing.
Tasks Per Week:
For Facebook: Three posts and one separately funded ad.
For Instagram: Three posts and one separately funded ad.
Start Date: Feb. 1st
Why You Should Use Facebook
- Shows off your business portfolio and personality.
- It has the largest possible congregation of your targeted audience.
- Search Engines LOVE Facebook Business pages as the URL’s are public, making these instantly rank high in search engines.
- Allows for customer reviews.
- Increases website traffic with link posts.
- Ad campaigns allow for hyper specific audience targeting based on their tracked interests and hobbies.
- Allows a/b testing so we can try two similar ads, and capture what appeals to our target market the best.
Why You Should Use Instagram
- Keep in touch with existing customers
- Easy to maintain
- Adds credibility for wedding/event purchases
- Great for SEO
- Buyers for wedding/events will often check out Instagram to see examples of the product.
- Even though FB has a larger user base a recent study by Forrester Research found that IG users are 58 times more likely to comment, like, or share brand posts than on Facebook.
Since it is photo centric, customers can get a feel for your brand product much more quickly than through Facebook.
- Both apps come with immediate metric reports so we will know how many people looked at our posts, liked it, who they shared it with and so on.
- We will look at the reports at the end of the week to amend our reach and posting tactics.
- But the supreme goal is to convert followers into customers.
- In the next few weeks I will photograph the products and write up the posts ahead of time.
- But during the first month we will be listening to our audience in Brea and seeing what kind of posts gain traction.
- Let's start out with 3 posts to both Instagram and Facebook.
- Gender: Women (and men during holidays)
- Age: 30-65
- Occupation: Event Planners, Store Managers, Interior Designers, Real Estate Agents, Wedding Planners etc.
- Location: Brea, Orange County
- Misc: Homeowners, Mothers, Grandmothers, Families, Clubs, Work Parties
- Paid ads are a fantastic way to drive engagement on both of these apps.
- Ads propel your following immensely and win you followers fast.
- You can allocate 5 dollars or 5,000, so we have many options in terms of budget.
- I recommend one ad a week to start out with.